The Datalux TRU-PowerPack is able to provide consistent, clean power to the Datalux Tracer computer as well as in-car video systems and computer peripherals. Faulty vehicle voltage systems can be difficult and expensive to troubleshoot and can cause mobile data computers and video systems to reboot or crash. The Datalux TRU-PowerPack eliminates power problems quickly and effectively; it provides uninterrupted power to the Tracer computer, even when vehicle power is not available. The small form factor and streamlined designed allow it to be easily mounted near the Tracer computer or other mobile device.
- Compatible with Datalux Tracer computer and other vehicle peripherals requiring +12VDC input.
- Provides stable output power during voltage sags and spikes.
- Absorbs power surges and transients.
- Rugged metal enclosure with included mounting bosses.
- Slim design allows mounting to Datalux TRU-MOUNT or other vehicle mounts.
- Remote ON/OFF switch for external operation.